SKO retains place in Top Tier in Chambers with most named lawyers
22nd October 2020
We are delighted to not only retain our place in the top tier of Chambers this year but also to have five named lawyers, when no other practice in Scotland has more than three.
The Guide notes that SKO are a "dedicated, well-organised and forward-thinking practice" which is "committed to finding practical solutions for its clients.". You can find out more about the individual named lawyers on our people pages:
- Rachael Kelsey, "the doyenne of family law in Scotland.";
- the "extremely knowledgeable and helpful" and "brilliant with child cases.", Susan Oswald;
- Alison Edmondson, who "can see her way to a solution" and "offers an impressive combination of empathy, legal knowledge and pragmatism.";
- Robert Gilmour who " is excellent technically, able and astute," with "his ability to see the main issues and his experience, particularly in court matters, has been an enormous support during a very challenging time.", and
- John West 'who wins praise for his family law practice, with commentators saying that "he really is excellent."'